How to Transfer Everything From iphone to iphone without iCloud
Follow this simple guided steps to learn how to transfer everything from iPhone to iPhone without icloud. There are numerous circumstances that force iPhone users to switch from one iPhone to another. With so much data and other important files on the old iPhone, data transfer to the new iPhone is unavoidable. The crux of the problem is determining how to safely transfer these data files. There are numerous viable options for transferring data from iPhone to iPhone, including the popular iCloud and iTunes, as described in this article.
The ability to move all of your old data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone may occasionally be denied to you via iCloud backup and restore. Don’t worry, there are a few methods to move your old contacts, photos, music, and apps from your old iPhone to your new one even if you occasionally have trouble utilising iCloud or never turn it on. We’ll discuss about each approach in detail.
Learning how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone would certainly be the first item on your list, whether you recently upgraded to one of the greatest iPhones or received an older device as a gift.
When starting up your iPhone for the first time, transferring data from one iPhone to another comes naturally. Apple is completely aware of this, which is why it offers a variety of options for transferring data between iPhones, including wirelessly through iCloud and manually using a PC.
Additionally, a new mechanism in iOS 15 offers free iCloud temporary storage space, greatly streamlining the procedure. Are you prepared to move data between iPhones? View the many approaches in our guide below.
How to Transfer Everything From iphone to iphone without iCloud
Method 1: How to Transfer Everything from iPhone to iPhone without icloud by MobileTrans – Phone Transfer
A robust tool called Mobile Trans – Phone Transfer offers the best platform for transferring data or other files between Android, iOS, and Windows devices. It is stress-free to transfer all types of data from your old phone to the new one thanks to the user-friendly interface.
MobileTrans – Phone Transfer!
With a few clicks, you can transfer data from one iPhone to another iPhone with MobileTrans – Phone Transfer!
- Supports more than 6000 distinct smartphone models running Windows, iOS, and Android.
- Support for iPhone to iPhone, Android to Android, Android to Android, and iPhone to Android transfers.
- Supports more than 18 different types of data, including documents, phone logs, communications, documents, photographs, and videos.
- Extremely simple to use and doesn’t require any technical knowledge.
- Support phone backup and restoration, phone-to-computer data transfer, and WhatsApp data transmission.
Instead of using iCloud, let’s learn how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone using MobileTrans.
Step 1: To launch the software on your PC, go to the MobileTrans-Phone Transfer icon. Go to the “Phone Transfer” option from the available options on the screen, then select the Phone to Phone feature.
Step 2: Use a USB cord to connect your two iPhones to the PC. The application will automatically identify the two iPhones as “Source iPhone” and “Destination iPhone” after they are connected. Simply click the “Flip” button to reposition the two if they appear out of alignment.
Step 3: After choosing the data you wish to transfer to your new iPhone, click Start to start the transfer process.
The entire procedure will be finished in a little while. You can access the transferred data on your new iPhone 13 after disconnecting your iPhones.
Method 2: How to Transfer Files/Documents from iPhone to iPhone with iTunes
Users can easily transfer their data from one iPhone to another using iTunes or the Finder, which offers a great platform. All of your data and the material you have purchased can be transferred to your new iPhone. Simply restoring your iTunes data to a new iPhone device is what this method entails.
It’s crucial to keep in mind that if your iTunes backup hasn’t been encrypted yet, iTunes will be unable to upload your health and activity data. How to transfer data from your iTunes library to your new iPhone is demonstrated in the steps below.
You can use the next steps in this article section to back up your old device in iTunes and transfer a copy of the backed up data to your new device.
On Your Old Device
- Connect your old device to the computer (use a USB cable).
- Open iTunes if it doesn’t launch automatically. Now, check you have the latest version or not.
- Select your device. Once iTunes recognizes your iPhone, select it.
- Then you have two options for backing up the data:
- Automatically : If you select Automatically, you can decide whether to save your backups to your iCloud or to this computer. If iCloud isn’t working, you’ll need to choose this machine. If you want to keep an iPhone backup, choose Encrypt.
- Manual : Manually backing up the data is an additional choice. Simply click the Back Up Now button to access this option.
- You may view your backup in iTunes Preferences after the backup process is finished. Device. The name of your iPhone or the name of the device, together with the time and date of creation, are all visible. You might notice a lock icon next to your device’s name if you encrypt your data.
- Remove the old device’s cable.
On Your New Device
- Turn on your new iPhone to begin. A “Hello” screen ought to appear. Simply remove the setup from a newly purchased iPhone before continuing with the next step.
- Until the “Applications & Data” screen displays, follow the on-screen directions. Now select “Restore from PC or Mac” From Menu.
- Connect your new iPhone to the PC you used to backup your previous iPhone at this point. Open iTunes, then choose your device.
- Choose the appropriate backup by selecting “Restore Backup” from the menu. To choose which backup to restore, consider the date and size factors. The right password must be entered if the backup was encrypted. Be sure to carry out this.
- Be patient and wait till the restore process is finished. Once it’s finished, finish the remaining setup procedures on your new iPhone.
Method 3: How to Transfer Data/Files from iPhone to iPhone With Quick Start
One of the greatest methods for configuring and transferring data from one iPhone to another without utilising iCloud is through Quick Start. You can transfer your data using the iPhone Migration option in Quick Start if both the source and destination iPhones are running iOS 12.4 or later. You can wirelessly move all of your data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone using iPhone Migration.
Make sure neither device is connected to anything else because Quick Start will be running on both of them while the data is being sent. Depending on the type and strength of your wireless connectivity, as well as the volume of data being exchanged, this procedure could take several minutes. The steps that follow describe how to quickly start transferring everything from one iPhone to another.
Step 1 : Start by turning on your new iPhone and making sure the old iPhone is within close reach. If you decide to transmit data via a wired connection, connect the two iPhones. On the old phone, the Quick Start screen will appear so you can set up your new iPhone using your Apple ID. Type the proper Apple ID, then click “Continue.” Make sure your Bluetooth device is turned on if this option is not readily available.
Step 2 : To ensure that an animation is centred in the viewfinder when it is presented on your new iPhone, place the old iPhone on the new one while holding the old one in place.
Step 3 : Simply input the password for the previous iPhone when prompted to do so on the new one. To set up Face ID or Touch ID on the new iPhone, follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 4 : Finally, choose the proper restore after selecting the target backup. You will have the choice of updating and restoring your existing backup or restoring your files from an iCloud backup. When prompted, decide whether to transfer settings or any other data. Until the entire transfer process is finished, make sure the two iPhones are nearby and have enough power.
Method 4 : Utilize Software for Data Transfer
For the iPhone, there are numerous transfer tools. To create a backup, you’ll need the software installed on your computer and your device connected. We’ll mention a few (some of them working only on Windows operating systems).
- dr.fone (Windows)
- Syncios iPhone Transfer Tool (Windows)
- CopyTrans iPhone Transfer Tool (Windows)
- iExplorer iPhone Transfer Tool (Mac and Windows)
In essence, all data transfer technologies operate in the same manner. The transfer speed is the primary distinction. Following are the steps.
- As was already mentioned, you must first have them installed on your computer.
- Connecting your device is the next step.
- Back up to your PC and save
- Delete the previous device
- Launch a new device
- Go over the setup
- Join with computer
- Transfer the backup data to your new device.
You may move your data from the old device to the new one and back it up and restore it using these two techniques. However, in my view, you should always start with iTunes. Since the data travels across the USB cable that connects your device and computer, iTunes is faster than other software and is also free. Other software may not be as fast or as efficient as iTunes.
Method 5: How to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone using a Windows PC
You can move data from one iPhone to another using your Windows computer. Depending on the sort of Lightning cable you’re using, just make sure your PC has a Type-C or standard USB port available.
Install iTunes from the Microsoft Store if it isn’t already installed on your computer (opens in new tab).
1. Connect a Lightning cord to your old iPhone and your PC using the other end to backup the info on it. Then open iTunes and select Summary from the left-hand menu. Click Back Up Now after selecting This Computer from the Backup menu.
2. On the Quick Start page that appears after you launch your new iPhone, press Set up manually. When you get to the Apps & data screen, follow the on-screen directions until you hit Restore from Mac or PC. To finish the procedure, keep following the on-screen instructions.
Method 6: How to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone using a Mac
1. First, launch the Finder application and choose your iPhone from the left-sidebar menu. On your Mac, click Back up all your iPhone data and then choose Back up immediately.
2. On the Quick Start page that appears when you launch a new iPhone, hit Set up manually. When you get to the Apps & data screen, follow the on-screen directions until you hit Restore from Mac or PC.
You might want to look at some more tutorials for your iPhone now that you understand how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone. See the 15 crucial messaging hints that every iPhone user needs to be aware of regarding the numerous capabilities in the Messages app. See our iPhone 13 beginner guide for general advice. Or learn how to use iOS 15’s Focus Mode to keep yourself from being sidetracked while using your phone.
If you had previously believed that iCloud was the sole method available for transferring data between iPhones, you would suddenly be in for a shock. Nevertheless, you are in luck because this article has provided you with thorough knowledge to assist you in selecting your best data transfer solution. Without prejudice, all signs suggest that MobileTrans-Phone Transfer is your best option. Try MobileTrans-Phone Transfer to experience the delight of secure, convenient, and seamless data transfer from one iPhone to another without the usage of iCloud.
Read More Blogs Here :