How to Change Name in Google Meet?
In this post you will learn How to Change Name in Google Meet in just few steps.
In the hour of this pandemic, everybody’s life is shuffling with outsider circumstances. A few of us are figuring out how to be basically professionals and some other of us are as yet tracking down the best choices to adapt up to the new advancements. By a similar token, we have been acquainted with incalculable applications or programming projects, to make discussion with. Several companies are unveiling, latest and coolest softwares to make this virtual world effortless for us.
Comes as no surprise if Google has also blown it. Yes, we are talking about Google’s new communication software ‘Google Meet’. Google Meet is one of the most used audio/visual applications over there on the internet. Herein, one should know all the proficiencies of it.
How to Change Name in Google Meet in Laptop or PC
Google Meet is a handy and most powerful application launched by Google for audio and visual communication. One can conduct official meets, personal meets and can also share the files or documents, images, audios, etc. Google meet has created it’s space in every individual’s life in no time.
The usefulness and interface is easy to understand and could be utilized over a solitary tap away. There may be a likelihood that Google Meet probably utilized your name as referenced in your mail ID. There is no such way to keep thinking about whether you need to change your name on Google Meet. We should plunge into the article to find out about it.
Google Meet is a virtual gathering room and anybody can have it just by signing into one’s G-mail account. It is possible that you can download the application from the playstore or you can straightforwardly utilize this by going to your G-mail account. Google Meet is a trustable, secure and simple to utilize video or gathering calling application. Each document that is shared here, is tied down start to finish.
Google has been a trustworthy solution for the masses for years. Now there are many features, one can understand easily. One of them is to change the name of a user on it.
If you are also willing to change your Google Meet user display name, you need to follow a few simple steps. There are two different ways to change a participant’s name on it. One can change it via PC or via Android by going to the Google Meet application.
Let’s say, if you want to change your user name using a laptop, the following steps you would need to go for;
- Firstly, you need to login to your Google account. After that, you can go to the Google Meet website or your G-mail account.
- Open the account page.
- Click on the :Profile Picture’ icon, on the top right corner.
- Click on ‘Manage your google’.
- This will open another tab on your window and it will redirect you to google account settings’ page.
- You need to click on the ‘Personal Info’ icon on the top left.
- Now after the page reloads, you will see the ‘Name’ on the profile page.
- You can simply click on ‘Name’ and edit it accordingly.
Now let’s understand a few more steps to change your name or user name on Google Meet by using an android phone.
- To change the name on the Google Meet application, you need to open the app first.
- After opening the app, go to the three bar menu button on the top left corner of your phone.
- You will see a menu,click on your name and go to the ‘Manage my Google account’ option.
- Tap on the Google settings and after that select the personal info.
- Go to your profile.
- You will see ‘Your name’ and you can change the name.
- Don’t forget to click on the save button at last.
Changing your name on Google Meet either by PC or by your phone, is super easy.
You see, how easy it is to operate the Google Meet application. It is an assured and an upright application for all the google users.
Read More Blogs Here :-